Friday, November 7, 2008

Hilton Head

We took a vacation to Hilton Head Island, SC the last week of October. We went with another couple that had 2 small kids too. We had a nice time and the kids had a lot of fun. John got to golf at some of the most beautiful courses in SC. The week went by way too fast as most vacations do. The weather wasn't what we wished for but the sun was out all week and barely a cloud in the sky. So really I can't complain too much. We got to watch the dolphins every day. Our condo was right on the beach and it was spectacular. We plan to go back again, but when the weather is supposed to be a little warmer. We didn't even get to go in the ocean. Bummer.





















3 comments:

S said...

Looks WONDERFUL! Wish I were there!
Last time we went on vacation, I needed a vacation from my vacation just to recover lol. Things are just harder with the kids outside of home I think!

Sabrina said...

Looks like you had a great time! My kids LOVE those big blow up slides!

Angela said...

I'm so jealous of your vacation. It looks like you had a wonderful time.