Friday, September 12, 2008

Ella's 3rd Birthday Party

I can't believe she's 3! Well, not yet officially. That's not until September 19th. We decided to have her birthday party the same day as Noelle's baptism since family was in town. We had a packed house! Also wouldn't you know that it rained a half hour before the party and it hadn't rained for a month. Go figure! I think all 35 people that were here enjoyed themselves despite. Unfortunately, these are about all the pictures I took. I was too busy running around doing other stuff.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!






An evil, evil gift from cousin Sophie. This recorder has mysteriously disappeared..hmmm???




Here are the treats! Yes, I made them all myself AND they were yummy!



1 comment:

Kristi Ann said...

HOLY moly! You did those goodies?? They look YUMMY! :)

Great Job! Love all the pics!! And HAPPY birthday Ella!~