Saturday, July 5, 2008

Camping Trip

Wow, it's been quite a while since I've updated this. The girls and I went camping in Michigan with my parents over Memorial Day weekend. We had a fabulous time. The weather was just about perfect for late May and it was a very relaxing weekend. The girls had an absolute blast and we're planning on making it an annual trip.

Prepare for picture overload.






Here's Ella fishing for the first time ever. She caught 3 fish with Grandpa!!









Ella playing on the beach. It was a tad chilly to go swimming.




Enjoying some ice cream








Poor Noelle fell down the first day we were there and split her lip open.







Here's Ella flying a kite for the first time. It wasn't really windy enough to fly a kite, but she managed to get some good air.











And finally the ride home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had such a good time camping. I can't wait to do it again next year!!!!!!! We just have to figure out where we want to go next time. Looking at the pictures brings so many feeling back to me....watching Ella fish and fly a kite and watching Noelle run after the ball and how that girl can eat ice cream. You are both the most beautiful babies in the whole world and I miss hugging and kissing you.

We love you more every single day.

Heather said...

I love your family! You are blessed with a such wonderful family!Its sunday and I am just surfing and found your blog. I couldnt help myself and post.

Anonymous said...

Jen, things are going so well for you, and your girls are so beautiful! 'love your house, too. Your old accounting buddies still miss you very much...

Maribeth Zelasko said...

Jen,

It looks like you all had alot of fun. I have to say though I miss working and visiting with you.

Sabrina said...

Aww. Love those last pics of them sleeping! I bet they loved fishing!