Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Noelle!

Well, it finally happened. My baby has turned 1. How did this happen? Already? Really? She's walking all over the place now and giving us big wet open mouth kisses when we ask. She has the sweetest 3 tooth smile you'll ever see and still loves to snuggle up on our shoulder. She's still a baby yet she's not. I'm trying to soak in every ounce of babyhood I can since she's it. No more tiny, innocent babies in our house. Before I know it she'll be throwing tantrums and using everything in her being to not obey me. Oh, I know it's coming, remember she has a 2.5 year old sister. So, here's our baby eating her first cupcake and let me tell you she knew exactly what she was doing. There wasn't an ounce of cupcake left to eat when she was threw. That's my girl!

Also, I snapped some of Ella enjoying her cupcake.









6 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, she sure enjoyed that cake! Too cute! My Ella was like yours and totally freaked out by the cake, I think it was too sticky. I can't believe Noelle is a year old already, it goes by so fast!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Noelle!

Those are great pictures. Jana refused to eat hers on her first birthday because of the frosting - she still doesn't like frosting.

Your girls are gorgeous!

Angela said...

Great pics! Your girls are beautiful. It sure looks like both of them enjoyed the cupcake party.

Kristi Ann said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest little girl ever (well besides ella, of course)

SHe looks like she KNOWS exactly what to do with her cupcake...I LOVE it!

Boy, Ive said it before and Ill say (type) it again,,,,you make some GORGEOUS children!

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday Noelle! I hope it was a good one! Looks like she is just loving her cupcake!

Maribeth Zelasko said...

They are both just to cute! You and John should be so proud.